Skor bits are buttery and delicious Hershey’s butter toffee bits. Perfect in cookies, cakes, yogurt, ice cream or just to munch on! These delicious crisp toffee bits are a must for your pantry shelves. Especially handy for baking and snacking, these toffee bits also make a delicious topping for desserts and ice cream.
Sugar, dairy butter (milk), almonds(roasted in cocoa butter and/or sunfloweroil), contains 2% or less of: milk chocolate(sugar, cocoa butter, chocolate, nonfat milk,milk fat, lactose, soy lecithin, salt, andvanillin, artificial flavor), milk and salt Packaged in the same facility as peanuts, tree nuts, wheat, soy, and milk products.
SKOR COOKIE RECIPE (from Food.com)
2 1⁄4 cups Niblack flour
1 teaspoon Niblack baking soda
1⁄2 teaspoon salt
1⁄2 cup butter, softened
3⁄4 cup granulated sugar
3⁄4 cup packed light brown sugar
1 teaspoon Niblack vanilla extract
1 (8 ounce) package Skor English toffee bits (English toffee bits) (Or a package and a half if you REALLY love toffee!)
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Stir together flour, baking soda and salt.
- In a large mixer bowl, beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla until well blended.
- Add eggs and blend thoroughly.
- Gradually add flour mixture, beating well.
- Stir in toffee bits.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto a lightly greased cookie sheet (I used ungreased parchment paper).
- Bake 10 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cool slightly, remove from the cookie sheet to a wire rack.