We know what you’re thinking; “Another pineapple hot sauce? Hasn’t that been done before?”
Well before you drive off to your keynote presentation at the local “Craft Hot Sauce Fetishests Only” Meetup, give our Huhū a couple dabs….
Yes, that’s Korean Gochugaru applying a gentle sizzle on your tongue. Yes, you can detect hints of ginger, agave, and marjoram. No, we did not genetically engineer some kind of never before tasted strain of Über Pineapple (we just know how to make it sing). No, we do not currently sell Huhū Piña by the gallon (but it may ultimately be necessary).
Now that you’ve seen the light, follow these simple steps for hedonic bliss, formulated after many weeks of ‘research’ by the Karma Sauce Team:
- Procure a generous stash of Al Pastor tacos.
- Drizzle our award-winning pineapple hot sauce, Huhū Piña, liberally
- Apply tacos to mouth.
- Take a moment and savor the citrus-symphony of flavor and gentle heat.
Oh, and make sure to grab an extra bottle for your keynote.
- 2020 Fiery Food Challenge Winner – Exotic Hot Sauce
- 2020 Fiery Food Challenge Winner – Latin Hot Sauce
- 2021 Golden Chile Winner – Mild Pepper Blend
Ingredients: Pineapple, Smoked Yellow Bell Pepper, Apple Cider Vinegar, Apple, Lime Juice, Agave Nectar, Water, Garlic, Gochugaru Pepper, Habanero Pepper, Salt, Cumin, Ginger, Marjoram, Celery Seed. MILD 5 fl. oz. bottle