DeLallo Instant Espresso Coffee Powder is a rich, dark roast coffee that is delicately ground, brewed and then dried to readily dissolve for easy mixing. A baker’s best-kept secret, adding a teaspoon or two of espresso powder is a simple way to enhance and intensify any of your chocolate recipes without adding a distinct coffee flavor.
HOW DO YOU USE INSTANT ESPRESSO POWDER?
The dry espresso powder can be used in a variety of ways from baking, to coffee drinks and even cooking. It can be mixed directly into your baking recipes as it easily dissolves into any wet batter or liquid to richen the taste of chocolate desserts: Tiramisu, brownies, cookies, cakes, icings, puddings, homemade lattes, Dalgona whipped coffee and hot cocoa.
An indispensable baking ingredient, heightening the rich chocolatey presence of baked goods without a distinct coffee flavor. Instant Espresso powder is also a perfect addition if you don’t want to splurge for an expensive cocoa powder or gourmet dark chocolate.
- Add 1/2 to 2 teaspoons of instant espresso coffee to baking recipes for added richness. Add more than 2 teaspoons for more of a coffee (mocha) flavor.
- Makes a single espresso coffee in an instant—just add 1 tablespoon to 4 Tablespoons hot water.
- Perfect for making Dalgona Whipped Coffee: 2 Tbsp DeLallo Instant Espresso Coffee + 2 Tbsp Sugar + 2 Tbsp Boiling Water. Whipped then pour over top ½ cup cold milk.
- Enhances chocolate flavors without adding a coffee taste.
- Amps up the chocolate flavor in baking – cakes, brownies, cookies and puddings.
- Balances smoky, acidic and spicy flavors in savory recipes: meat rubs, chili, salsas.
- Use in homemade lattes, hot cocoa and frozen coffee drinks.
- Ingredients: 100% coffee
- 1.94 oz Glass Jar