Scoville Heat Units (SHU): 250,000 – 1,000,000
Da Bomb Ground Zero Hot Sauce is a pepper extract clocks in at an impressive 325,000 Solville Units. Very good for showing how macho you are and/or heating large amounts of food with little amounts of sauce. Fun to see how much someone can take without crying, but keep some milk on hand as water does very little to ease the pain.
DA BOMB GROUND ZERO HOT SAUCE MANUFACTURER’S DESCRIPTION:
Warning: Da Bomb Ground Zero Hot Sauce is almost twice as hot as Da Bomb Beyond Insanity. This is serious stuff, not for children. Rated at 321,900 Scoville units.
Ingredients: Pineapple juice, Habanero peppers, tomato paste, natural pepper flavoring, lemon & lime juices and spices.
- ✔ A SIZZLING GIFT IDEA … Da Bomb Hot Sauces are a great gift for that friend who just can’t get enough heat!
- ✔ PUT IT ON ANYTHING … Pork, chicken, seafood, steak, vegetables- you name it! Our sauce was created to be versatile and work for whatever dish you’re in the mood for.
- ✔ JUST A DASH WILL DO … Need we remind you that our hot sauces are the ultimate in heat? One or two dashes of Ground Zero will go a long way in exciting the palate.
- ✔ SPICY SAVINGS… Because you’ll only need a dash or two, you won’t need to reload your hot sauce supply as often.
- ✔ COMPETE WITH HEAT … Ground Zero makes a great hot sauce addition for competitions between friends.
- Warning: This one made Gordon Ramsey cry on live television!
Taster/User Reviews from the internet on Da’ Bomb Ground Zero Hot Sauce:
Super hot is an euphemism
Wrong. You can taste it for like 3 seconds. It is at this moment you realize, yup you did #%** up dude.Now you’re in the pantry looking for bread and trying to make a glass of milk to slam down real quick. Nothing can save you. You better amazon search a bidet and hope it has prime same day shipping, cause ain’t no paper touchin your booty for a few days. Nope. No way.
Oh I’m sorry YES, BUY A BOTTLE. It’s DELICIOUS. –Curtis R.